HVAC Repair Grantville, PA
Getting caught in a heatwave with a broken air conditioning unit, or trying to get through a chilly winter night without heating, are just a couple of the ways that a malfunctioning HVAC system can really dampen your comfort in your own home. Those are the times you will feel thankful that you have a quality local HVAC service company.
At Modern Comfort Systems, we pride ourselves on being the most reliable HVAC repair service company in the Grantville, PA area. Should you need our services, we are always ready to take your call.
Common HVAC Problems
Modern HVAC systems are a complex network of devices, sensors, and electronic parts that work in unison to provide your residence with high-quality heating and cooling throughout the year. What starts out as a small glitch in the HVAC system, might actually be a symptom of a much larger issue that would significantly affect the cost and length of repairs in the future.
Here are the most common signs that you might need an HVAC repair soon:
- Your HVAC unit has trouble turning on or staying on during operation. There are several reasons why this might be happening, from an electrical issue to broken thermostats or burnt electronic components.
- The HVAC system is not producing any hot or cold air. This is a common sign of a serious issue with the system and you should contact your local HVAC service company ASAP.
- The airflow is sub-optimal. If your HVAC system is taking a long time to reach the desired temperature, the chances are that the lack of airflow is affecting its performance.
- The HVAC system is making strange sounds. Modern HVAC units sport a near-silent design and any sign of unusual noise in the system is a cause for concern. It could be just a minor lubrication issue or a symptom of something more severe.
- Your energy bills are taking a hit. If your energy bills are suddenly spiking but your energy usage hasn’t changed, a malfunctioning HVAC unit may be the cause.
There are plenty of other symptoms and signs that your HVAC system is experiencing problems. Regular maintenance and inspection visits are the best way to prevent serious malfunctions and expensive repairs, even if your HVAC system is not exhibiting any strange behavior at the moment.
To set up a regular inspection of your HVAC system, give Modern Comfort Systems a call at 717-633-1286.
Steps We Take for Each Service Call
Once we receive a service call and arrive at your location, we at Modern Comfort Systems like to follow a specific procedure to ensure accurate diagnostic of the malfunction and needed repairs, as well as the satisfaction of our customers.
During the initial service call, a technician will ask you a series of questions designed to collect as much information as possible about the issues with your HVAC system. A qualified technician will arrive at your location and start the inspection, which includes the physical examination and measurements of all parts of the HVAC system.
During this process, the HVAC repair technician will try to trigger the symptoms and recreate the issues you have described in the service call, as well as try to pinpoint the source of the malfunction.
Modern Comfort Systems provides quick responses to service calls in Grantville, PA area. If your HVAC system is causing you trouble, a solution is just a call away.
Getting a Quote and Conducting Repairs
Once the technician feels comfortable about his diagnosis of the underlying issue, they will prepare a detailed quote for HVAC repairs. We work with complete transparency, stating the price of all repairs, labor time, and parts needed clearly.
No actual work will be performed before the approval of the quote and all relevant expenses. At Modern Comfort Systems, we take pride in being completely transparent with our customers in Grantville, PA, and providing fair pricing for our HVAC repairs, without any hidden fees or charges. Our quote is our bond.
Modern Comfort Systems has been servicing the Grantville, PA area for more than 60 years. Our experienced team of qualified HVAC technicians has seen it all. Whether your HVAC unit needs regular service and maintenance or there is a much bigger problem in place, our 24/7 emergency repair service is always available.
You will find our prices competitive and our work top-notch. No hidden fees or charges, just fair compensation for fair work. We go out of our way to handle all repairs quickly and minimize the disruption to your daily routine. Give Modern Comfort Systems a call at 717-534-1903.