Heating Repair Reisterstown, MD
No one wants their heater to break down, especially in the middle of winter. But sometimes, despite our best efforts, our heaters do break down. When this happens, it’s important to know when you can fix the problem yourself and when you need to call in professional heating repair services. That’s where Modern Comfort Systems comes in. We are a leading provider of heating repair services near Reisterstown, MD, and we are here to help you get your home’s heating system up and running again.
Signs You Need Heating Repair Services
There are a few key signs that indicate you need heating repair services. If you notice any of the following, it’s time to give Modern Comfort Systems a call:
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing. If you notice that your energy bills are much higher than usual, it could be a sign that your heater is working overtime to try to heat your home. This is often caused by an issue with the thermostat or an issue with the ductwork. Either way, it’s a problem that needs to be fixed as soon as possible!
- Your home isn’t reaching the desired temperature. If you find that no matter how high you set the thermostat, your home never seems to reach the desired temperature, there could be an issue with your heater itself. This is especially true if one room in your house is significantly warmer or cooler than the others.
- You hear strange noises coming from your heater. If you start hearing strange noises coming from your heater—banging, popping, screeching, etc.—it’s definitely time to call in professional help. These noises are usually indicative of a bigger problem that needs to be fixed before it causes further damage to your heater.
- Your pilot light keeps going out. If you have a gas furnace, one of the most common issues is a pilot light that keeps going out. This is usually caused by a draft in the room where the furnace is located (often the basement). While you can often fix this problem yourself by relighting the pilot light, if it keeps happening, it’s best to call in a professional who can determine the root cause of the issue and fix it for good.
- There’s water around your furnace. If you notice water pooled around your furnace (usually on the floor near where the furnace is located), there’s a good chance there’s a leak in either the heat exchanger or one of the pipes leading to or from the furnace. This is definitely a job for a professional—if left unaddressed, this issue could lead to major water damage in your home!
If you notice any of these signs, or if your heating bills have skyrocketed, call Reisterstown MD’s top rated HVAC company, Modern Comfort Systems. We will fix your heater promptly, so you can avoid costly repairs down the road and keep your family safe and warm all winter long.
Why Choose Modern Comfort Systems for Heat Repair in Reisterstown, MD?
At Modern Comfort Systems, we understand that when your heater malfunctions, you need service as soon as possible. That’s why we offer 24/7 emergency heater repair service to homeowners in Reisterstown, MD and surrounding areas. Our experienced technicians will arrive at your home quickly and diagnose the problem, so you can get back to staying warm and comfortable. In addition to our convenient service, we also offer competitive pricing and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Don’t wait until it’s too late to get your heating system repaired. Call Modern Comfort Systems today at (410) 876-2200 and let us help you get your home’s heating system up and running again!